Antes Insurance Brokers Ltd, is a leading insurance broker with decades of experience in providing professional, efficient, and cost-effective Insurance Broking and Risk Management Services to Malta’s industrial and commercial community.
We are looking to engage the following:
- Business Development Manager - Corporate & Advisory Division
- Temporary - Administrative Assistant
Applicants with experience in similar posts and applicants currently pursuing or who are in possession of an insurance qualification will be given preference.
Send us your CV and cover letter on email@example.com
- Act as an independent intermediary between clients and insurance companies by representing the interests of the clients and by helping them to choose the right insurance cover and ensuring their portfolios are serviced efficiently and to their highest benefit.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by building excellent relations with clients as well as insurance providers, thus maximising the Department’s brokerage, in turn increasing the company’s profitability.
- Form part of a departmental team by cooperating to ensure terms of cover and most advantageous premium to clients as well as an excellent service during the currency of the policy to ensure the efficiency of the department and guarantee quality services to clients at all times.
- Act as a catalyst for the department by keeping the Team Manager informed and technically assisting Brokers and Junior Brokers in their day-to-day problems thus encouraging their performance and their efficiency.
- Developing positive relationships with clients by holding regular meetings and keeping contact; understanding clients’ needs; identification of risk; placement of insurance programme; continuous review of clients’ insurance programme; liaising with the Claims Department to ensure that the clients’ insurance programme meets its purpose and implementing any improvements deemed fit;
- Review documentation of fellow colleagues to ascertain that cover is that agreed with insurance providers;
- Keep abreast with current trends both in the economy in general and in the insurance market; being aware of new risk transfer solutions. These to assure clients that their insurance programme is being handled by professionals.
- Liaising with Providers, both local and overseas; keeping an open communication to address concerns; ensuring that documentation received from suppliers is thoroughly checked and is sent to clients in a timely manner
- To ensure that renewals assigned are handled and renewed in due time; addressing issues/queries raised by client during the currency of the policy; to ensure that amendments to existing policies are dealt efficiently; to ensure that all documentation is issued correctly and in a timely manner.
- To advise clients which best insurance coverage to take; suggesting/recommending terms best suited for clients’ needs; to ensure that they have the best coverage and price for their insurance programme; to recommend new/increased covers to enhance/develop clients’ existing insurance programme
- Reconciling incoming cash and consigning it to the Finance and Accounts Department and thus to ensure that all funds are accounted for as well as to comply with regulatory requirements.
- Ensuring planned delivery of work required and ensuring efficiency to streamline and facilitate work processes.
- Leading and/or participating in departmental/interdepartmental committees and/or working/action groups.
- Assist in compiling statistical data for reports as and when required.
- Issue invoices and following up debtors on a regular basis.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Chief Executive - Europe, Senior Management, or the Core Team.
- Building and maintaining business relationships with clients/insurance representatives while maintaining excellent communication skills with all stakeholders.
- Collaborate within one's team and help engender departmental cohesion.
- To show accuracy and attention to details.
- To have good verbal and written skills and good interpersonal skills.
- Remain updated on insurance market developments to enable best match for the particular needs of clients and be competitive in price.
- Be reliable and honest by complying with ethical standards, as well as legal and regulatory requirements.
- Consistently update relevant databases and documentation.
Key Success Factors
- An ability to listen attentively and communicate clearly
- Excellent administration duties and organisational skills
- Attend regular training sessions organised by the company to satisfy the IDD criteria and any other training to maximise one's knowledge and abilities to perform their role at their maximum potential.
- Ensure clients' satisfaction and maximum business retention.
- Keep all documentation up-to-date and prepared for regular Compliance reviews.
- Individual performance objectives will be set on an annual basis.
Our HR Values and Benefits:
- Work Life Balance
- Family Friendly Measures
- Learning and Development and Career Advancements
- Equal Opportunities
- Free Health Insurance
- Discounts on Personal Insurance
- Performance Appraisals and Bonus Plan
Interested? Send us your CV and cover letter on firstname.lastname@example.org